Your use of the Site and the Services is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement. By using the Site and/or the Services you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not accept this Agreement, you should not use (and you have no right to use) the Site or Services. By using the Site or any Services, you represent to us that you are at least 13 years old. Use of the Site or any Services by children under the age of 13 years is prohibited, unless an area of the Site specifically states otherwise.
We may discontinue the operation of, or prohibit you from accessing or using the Site or Services (or components thereof) at any time and without liability to us, for any reason, including if you violate this Agreement. We may modify this Agreement from time to time. If the Agreement is modified, we will post the updated Agreement on the Site, and the changes will become effective when we post the revised Agreement (unless otherwise stated).
B. You may use the Site and Services only for your personal, noncommercial use. Except as expressly agreed upon by us in writing (including as part of this Agreement or as part of other terms that we provide in connection with the Services), you may not:
- collect or use, in any commercial manner, any product or service listings or descriptions on the Site or in the Services;
- frame or use inclusion techniques to enclose any Mobdub trademark, logo or other content on the Site or any Service within another Web site or within any other digital content; or
- use any data mining, scrapers, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods to obtain content or information from the Site or Services.
Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement (including Section 2(C) below) or on the Site, (i) you may not: distribute, modify, license, resell, or make any commercial use of the Site, Services, or content on the Site; and (ii) you are not granted any license under any patent, trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right of Mobdub or any third party.
In the event such Software is accompanied by a separate license agreement (including a license that is provided by a third party distributor) the license terms that are more restrictive of your use of the Software will control.
User Submitted Content is the sole responsibility of the person who submits it. Mobdub may, but has no responsibility, to review or monitor User Submitted Content. Therefore, Mobdub does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or appropriateness of such User Submitted Content or that all necessary rights and licenses have been acquired for such User Submitted Content.
When you use any of our Services, you agree not to upload, post, modify, distribute, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Submitted Content that:
- is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise injurious to third parties;
- is protected by any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right, unless you own such rights or have received all necessary consent;
- impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, or interfere with someone else’s use of the Site;
- constitutes a charity request, petition for signatures, chain letter or letter relating to one or more pyramid schemes, advertising or solicitation for funds, political campaigning, mass mailing, any form of unsolicited commercial email or "spam," or an offering or dissemination of fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions;
- is sent via unsolicited emailings, if such e-mail could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints from its recipients;
- is harmful, including without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information; and/or
- violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Mobdub does not claim ownership of the User Submitted Content you upload, post, distribute, email, transmit, or otherwise make available or submit to the Site. However, by posting, distributing, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available or submitting (“posting”) your User Submitted Content, you are granting the following licenses with respect to your User Submitted Content:
A. To Mobdub and its licensees permission to use your User Submitted Content, including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display and perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your User Submitted Content. Mobdub does not owe any compensation or fee with respect to the use of your User Submitted Content. Mobdub is under no obligation to post or use any User Submitted Content you may provide and Mobdub may remove any User Submitted Content at any time in its sole discretion. By posting User Submitted Content you represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your User Submitted Content as described in this Agreement including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to post the User Submitted Content. In addition to the representation set forth above, by posting User Submitted Content that contains images, photographs, or pictures, you represent that each person depicted in such images photographs or pictures has provided consent to the use of the images as set forth in this Agreement, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such images; and
B. To Mobdub users and others permission to use your User Submitted Content under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 license located at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/legalcode.
Parties other than Mobdub may offer downloadable content and other products and services (collectively, “Third Party Products”) on or through the Site or Services. Your use of Third Party Products is governed by terms established by such third parties, and you should carefully review any such third party terms.
Mobdub respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to the Site or Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Mobdub' copyright agent the following written information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including all information necessary for us to identify and reproduce the alleged infringement;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Mobdub Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached as follows
Email: copyright (at) mobdub.com